Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Resolution.

current playlist:
a lot of Killing The Dream lately, More Than Life
great tunes, lyrics that make to much sense

Trash Talk makes ma wanna punch a hole in my wall and trash all the furniture I get my hands on. fuck

For those reading and interested, I'm thinking of putting up a new blog, I'm not quitting on this one, I want to start a music blog about some of my favorite records, maybe some reviews, stuff like that, more on that lateron.

Besides this no real highlights, been working hard for school, trying to combine this with other work at Genet and at home. Been hanging out, but not as much I wish I could've. Tomorrow there's this poppunk thing on a big square in Ghent, will be a good hangout I reckon.

Everything kinda sucks right now, school's shit, weather's shit - I hate snow, and let's not even start about love.

luckily I have Trash Talk and Killing The Dream taking care of all that shit.



"I'll find it again, in a different place. in a different time,
with a different face. I'll keep moving, because I've got to keep moving.
just take whatever's left. my heart is dry. this is my last breath.
this used to be everything. I gave everything."


fuck you, fuck all of you
holla


oh yeah, FUCKED UP kicks ass!

1 comment:

Karel said...

Ik zou Killing The Dream eigenlijk eens moeten checken. Wat raadt ge aan?
Siked voor uwen music blog, dat wel!
Fucked Up was heel cool op Ieperfest. Zotte frontman.

En amai, sneeuw, ik ben ook gene fan ze! Losers! Van liefde tegenwoordig ook niet meer zo. Ook losers.
Maar hey, it's almost summer!