Sunday, April 26, 2009

Action-Man died...





Some douchebags drowned Action-Man

some one give me 300.000 LEGO bricks to build me a carrier so I can get these motherfuckers



I found out at Groezrock I'm starting to dislike big crowds.
have had cooler festivals
went to see amenra, true colors (FOCUS ON THE LIGHT!), first blood, comeback kid, outbreak

been doing distro or whatever else I was supposed to be doing during other bands


saw 50 Lions and Reign Supreme last monday
I had fun, other people didn't I guess

thursday, More Than Life, Your Demise, Deez Nuts

good show, got to hang with Neas/Bloodbath, hadn't seen him in months
best driver on the fucking continent

cool hang and talks with dudes from More Than Life, the sound sucked so bad but they're truly amazing dudes with a heart for music

check out these links:
http://www.myspace.com/morethanlifehardcore
http://www.myspace.com/purgatoryrecordsuk




pictures are from last week and this week
sorry for poor quality most of them were made with my cell phone




too much chocolate sauce, you think?


new rev order


fuckin be there, if you want tickets, get in touch


just another wasted night


comeback kid










hells angels gang, no shit


















cucumbertime, 200metres from my house for heaven's sake


YOU THINK?!






amenra










me neither


GHENT's PRIDE


white 'n nerdy






"If the seas be my grave and the earth feeds on my bones, I will never be alone again…"
-Hopeless

1 comment:

Elke. said...

hoe kunde nu ni naar the get up kids geweest zijn!

ps. get me a ticket voor dien betrayed show