Thursday, May 21, 2009

you can't face the problem, if the problem is your face

I'm having this gnawing feeling that's eating me form the inside
wondering what I did was 'the right thing' or not

right or wrong,
the waiting is always the hardest part.
this is driving me insane, hello sleepless night, we've been seeing each other a lot lately



Mercedes sucks, this is the second car breaking down on us, we're fucking cursed
"your replacement car needs a replacement"



the line up for Ieperfest will be released this week, sike your mind!
as always it looks amazing!



Some friends and me are currently working and brainstorming on a little non profit thing we'd like to do concerning the promotion of vegitarianism and veganism
Since Ghent is the first city ever(!) to have an official veggie day ones a week, we started thinking we should bring back the old days and promote veggie/veganism as much as we can at hardcore shows and other events
hopefully more news on this lateron


photoroll

the homecoming

I decided to go home and 'suprise' my parents, especially my mum since it was mothers day. I didn't buy her a gift since I don't have any money but she does deserve one, so I invited my mum and dad to have dinner with me sometime, in a vegan restaurant, my way

wasted time in these fields was time well spent

the black heart rebelion/exhibition




Brussels new bike project, 'Villo'
gayest bikes ever



Seeds walhalla

lovely colors






fisher price, big love

gayparade, way homo



Bitter End

True Colors

No comments: