Saturday, June 6, 2009

the new fury

Last week Ebert stayed over for the weekend, always good to see this dude, we got to hang big time, talked some shit or about the shit we've been or we are going through.

at times like these i definetly miss my friends, them not living in Ghent etc.

went for a bite, wandered around town, ending up at Blaarmeersen
Blaarmeersen is the local open air recreation parc, with a pond, beach and other facilities
eeklo crew represent, major hang out, chillin in the sun, checking out the scenery, swimming

looks like Ebert had some fun with my camera as well hahaha

later that night, snuck in at some gig at the frontline. hangout
which was kinda awkward

Ran into a girl I met during school at a local party in the street, good talk

later that night I found a bike, unlocked, tyres all fucked but OK besides that, took it home on my shoulder, cops passin' by: they see mee rollin', they're not carin' haha

turns out to be a Panganini Campongello, stripped the frame, put the bars on my current bike
I'll be getting my new bike in the coming week I guess, it's a red Merckx from round the '80, super stoked, really cheap as well!
when I get the new one, I can finally start making my current bike a fixie cause i'm getting shit tired of riding gears urgh

went to work etc etc, fuck you

Look at the size of ... that waterslide..? ergh
yeah right mate, I'm not talking about the waterslide here

maneater

cold cold lampin'

looker





ruins

lucky luke's in town

circus' in town



back to the future/job

keepin it real on the job

got paid doing this

spendin' your money off these silly pictures, ha!

they shit and they cry and what not, but still i want one!

new bars

www.taxifiets.be

I have to get me one of these as well

fuck this face

1 comment:

Margaux Geeroms said...

Nice! Ik ben vereerd dat ik erin voor kom...
Interessant om te lezen. Serieus :-D