Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A couple of weeks back Sofi starts talking to me about this building within the greater Ghent area that is currently under construction and is stripped down to just basically the walls, plumbing, electricity, stairs etc.

The buidling is about 20 stories high, which is pretty high for our city. So she heard from her friends that the door to the roof was unlocked, so we decided to check it out, it was a clear and warm sunday night that we drove up to it and started climbing.

I was pretty impressed when we ended up on the roof, I know this city practically by heart, so seeing it from another perspective was pretty rad. So I grabbed my camera and tried to take some pictures, when I realised I forgot my memorycard in my laptop so I ended up taking all of these with my cell phone. Guess I have an excuses to go back and take some decent pictures.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zelfs nog niet gezien van die dingen
echt nog zot, waar was da weer