Sunday, February 1, 2009

fuck you sunday

you suck

This is probably the worst day of the week
-in general.

There's just nothing to do on sunday, so I don't even bother leaving the house anymore. Been doing practically nothing, I mean, nothing constructive/usefull or something in that same category of words.
The only usefull thing I did today was learning how to spit and suck it back up whilst being in the shower

like this dude


another -and probably the last of the day- usefull thing, putting this together and eating it, njamnjamnjam



vegan chocolate-strawberry-vanilla ice cream with fondant chocolate bar and fondant sprinkles added with some cacao powder
this is how it ended up-->>>





about the past week.
Friday was pretty wild, went shopping and hanging out in antwerp with Lucas
conclusion: antwerp sucks, Lucas rules

had to work at night, serving drinks and so on and so on at a chique reception in one of the University buildings. loved it, took me way back to Polépolé only I had to wear a nice white shirt with matching black pants, bunch of fags
my feet were killing me at the end but the pay and some hot drunk chicks running around were well worth it.

tomorrow I got another job moving who knows what to who knows where in some college building in Ghent. keeping busy, not sitting around, finally some action

yo Happy Birthday Ebert!


And hey! -it's a whole new month

No comments: