Thursday, February 19, 2009

So lost inside myself, it isolates as routine bites hard



I've been roaming these streets for days, stopping at every job-solliciting office looking for jobs ads. I've been hearing the same old lines for the past few days,
"I can't promise you anything, it's very calm these days and everybody is looking for a job"
These days nobody cares about anyone, these are the times of drought throughout the African Savanne and grasslands, every human being is fighting for his place at the drinkingpond...

I've been nomadically scavaging these streets and friends houses for food, accepting every offer to come over and help cooking dinner and joining in at the table. I went through these street numerous times looking for the cheapest places to shop, and yes these places do exist. I've been helping out several people on their chores and random stuff around the house with some warmth and good company in return

I can manage this, but for how much longer..






I'm bittered by this world but at the same time sweetened by the kindness of my friends
The shades of this city are so fucking dark and yet so colorfull due to the people I run into on these streets everyday and brighten this city with their smile, I couldn't imagine a better place to spend my time roaming these streets than here




Verse quit, way bummed
Betrayed playing Ghent in june, way siked

No comments: