Saturday, March 14, 2009

.hellespont

monday-tuesday: Calais

-shithole, fuck this
Left at 6am in Ghent got there at 8.30am, silent collegue, barely conversating, everlasting drive, working 10 hours/day, hotel room with tv playing dubbed american series and movies, showerrrr, salad dish and fries, best sleep I had in a while, work again, local cafe, homewards, other driver, awesome dude, looking forward to the next trip.

took some pictures during work


maquette


container hangout

le pere du Lisa


GTFO


Brush ya teeth bwoyeee

awesomeness in bookformat


still recovering from a bad bronchitis.
got my blood tested and I have a serious shortage of iron which forces me to take iron supplements, fuck this


Missing my friends heaps, working early hours doesn't allow me to stay up late and go out.
don't miss home at all,
though the parent-son relation has been improving
how much I don't like to admit it, glad I have that part of a family left
-saw my niece this wednesday in ghent for the first time in 2 years, she's 25
when she saw me, her face just went flat and looked away.
hey nice to see you to, twat

No comments: