Monday, March 23, 2009

you make my dopamine levels go all silly

best weekend in a long while

fuck myself for not taking any pictures during the weekend


work was okay, tight schedules, sick deadlines, weekend was the bomb
fridaynight: the All Above Hate cd release, good show, cool bands, too tired to care more

Burning Skies, the headliner for the show stayed at my place
best dudes from the UK that I met to this date

saturday: chillaxing with BS cause their show got cancelled. hung out in the sunny streets of Ghent, hearing the terms 'hot', 'firm', 'tits' and 'ass' in one sentence non-stop

went eating under the guidance of Liam's fart ochestra

worst juiciest farts
ever.


sunday:
laughed so fucking hard due to Merv's laughter and this



said our goodbyes cause they had to play a gig in Brussels that night.
Went off to the station, bike broke down again fuck
got my train
had a date with Sarah
got back to Ghent to have dinner together at Komkommertijd, a vegan all you can eat buffet restaurant about 200m from where I live.

best food
best company
I can honestly say I enjoyed every second of it

thank you for smiling and making me smile, you have no idea

week pics
spring cookout
















sunny lunchbreak

Lucaz0rz



























kaputt







in the shadows of these city lights


urban frisbee


rise and shine


goodnight my love



week off at work
nice gigs coming

pissin' rain
-fuck you

No comments: