Friday, December 25, 2009

07-10-1926

So, for christmas eve Micha and me decided to do some improv, which resulted in homemade hummus with some crazy ingrediƫnts, which we stuffed in a paprika. Besides that stuffed aubergines added with pasta and salad. life is good














These are some pictures from past summer I took with my analogue camera, never took the time to upload them until now, really like how they turned out
brings back some good memories















These are my grandparents, the one part of the family I can relate to
My grandad has alzheimer and he has good and bad days, but according to himself he'll be 53 years old forever
and today was a good day for him

I don't really get why he's 'stuck' in 30 years ago when he was 53
something must've happened then

He still has the ability to make my laugh so hard but at the same time it feels weird and hard for me to not talk to him about serious things in life, simply because he doesn't understand and yet I know he'd be the only one in my family who really get's me, so we stick to the smalltalk and the jokes
In the this picture I just missed him sticking out his tongue, would've been the best picture ever, but this result isn't so bad either. My nan looks kinda grumpy but she really isn't!

bad boy for life

Happy X-mas!

No comments: