Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i miss the summer

I've never been more grateful for the mistakes I've made in the past.
Realizing how and what, and learning from them brought me to where I am now, and besides a few minor things, I think I couldn't be any happier.

miss her



This is my one of my mates Ebert, more like a Brother From Another Mother then just a regular mate, turns out he's got a blog:

http://derfalter.blogspot.com/
ya dig

I have another, rather gay picture on polaroid of the two of us, I'll try to upload it whenever I can, come and see lateron and have a laugh.



I'm currently listening To Bon Iver's 'for Emma, forever ago' and it makes me re-evaluate the past months, I'll try to write something soon accompanied by the shitload of pictures I've take in that time, sit tight for more later


I'll see you when I see you

1 comment:

Karel said...

stoked!
long time no see, huh (behalve die paar seconden in Den Drummer in oktober, haha)!