Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Is that a mirror in your pocket..."

"cos' I can sure see myself getting in your pants"

Graham Norton('s show) rules
and the line above -which I picked up during his show- is probably the best pick up line of 2008 let alone in the history of mankind.

I saw Liverpool winning from Newcastle with 5-1 in the Britisch Premier League yesterday, LVP is doing pretty good if you ask me



Some friends of mine have been talking about Dawson's Creek lately, you know the American soap with some fucked up situation teenagers in it. I recently noticed they're playing reruns of the series on tv.
I never quite liked the first seasons, I've had enough complicated love issues on my own - thank you -, I do like the later seasons where Boston's the city where the story continues, probably because I quite like Boston (alot) and probably because for now I 'recognize' myself the most in this part of the twisted adventure Dawson and his posse are in, the characters grew and 'matured'.

I like to think I've grown alot this year and matured a lot in some way. Ebert told me about a week ago, that this change within some of us is very clearly and he enjoys to see each and every one of us grow, becoming more than just some kid.

So here's to Elke for bringing a topic like Dawson's Creek to my mind on her blog.
Sadly enough Dawson's Creek is also known as the Sand Creek Massacre where in 186? Amercan Militia men under the command of Bill Dawson, killed about 150 old people, children and women of the native Cheyenne people.
that's FUBAR


Bought some English books few weeks ago, finished the first one - Saving Private Ryan - yesterday, loved it, just like the movie, kinda took my breath reading the final 2 chapters.
the book contains more shitlanguage than the movie so I'm down with it
-Band Of Brothers is up next, followed by The Sea poems. I love nautical inspired poetry




"EARN THIS"

No comments: