Thursday, December 18, 2008

" It's time to make your life worthwhile "

I tend to do weird impulsive things when I fuck up in school
I went to London this weekend.

after dropping out of college,
a new and interesting change of events I must say

I'm not getting into it for what and what not
don't come and whine I should continue, there are enough people doing that already, don't bother. what's done is done and I'm not taking it back.

London. yes London
Vegan food, common availability, awesomeness!
Kate Nash's Made of Bricks on pink vinyl, sweet!
Mouthpiece, some 7" I didn't know it excisted for 50p, even sweeter
Northern England accents, best ever
hanging out like a bunch of tourists, which we actually were so yes

I wanted to get some christmas presents but I ended up spending most of my money on records and vegan food. again

A big thank you and shout out to Alan and Kim who took us in for three nights and giving me the care I needed since I was ill. Thanks to them and Rat as well for showing us around, showing us the sights, good places to eat, we wouldn't have found some of them without you.
Thanks to Alan for showing me the Britisch Museum which kinda blew me away, a must see
An even bigger thank you to Bruno for taking me to London and putting up with me and my cranky-sickness behaviour for 3 days.































I've spent the night at Bruno's together with Your Fall from Brazil
check these guys out if you're into raw voiced good old hardcore, they're currently on tour with Locked In from Italy, last week of the tour so catch them if you have the chance
http://www.myspace.com/yourfallhc
http://www.myspace.com/lockedinhc



So I'm back home now,
some kid's dad I kno(e)w died this week of cancer, he was a good man he really was.
It's hard to comprehend people die and yet it's all too real
- right now I'm waiting for a ten-beaufort lecture made up by my parents to enlighten me of my own stupitity.

I hate everything all over again





listen to The Black Heart Rebellion and Cold World

really

No comments: